Terms of Service
Membership Terms of Service
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services at mybricklab.com and registering as a Member, you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. This agreement may be changed or added to at any time. New Terms of Service will automatically be effective. As used herein, reference to brickLAB, Inc., brickLAB, and mybricklab.com includes the website owner, employees and agents.
- Eligibility: Our services are available only to individuals and firms who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you cannot form a legally binding contract under the law of your respective country or state, do not use this service. Each individual or firm is eligible to have only 1 profile on this system. You cannot transfer or sell your account to anyone else. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about you and/or your business, and you agree to maintain and promptly update all information. You agree to maintain the security of your username and password. You acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for all use of your membership account, whether authorized or not, and for any actions that occur using your membership account.
- Fees: Fees are outlined in Membership Agreements.
- Services: We may in our sole discretion add, delete or change some or all of our services at any time. brickLAB, Inc. can act as a space for sellers to sell LEGO® related items and for buyers to buy sellers’ items. We are not liable for any unrelated services connected to anyone else.
- Buying: If you place an order, you are obligated to complete the purchase, unless properly cancelled in our guidelines for returns or refunds.
- User Generated Content: From time to time, user generated content will be used. The provider is responsible for copyright and trademark ownership or use, and infringement will be grounds to terminate membership. brickLAB, Inc. will not be responsible for user content infringement and will do it’s best to determine any possible infringement before publication, notifying membership as a denial of content based on possible infringement.
- User Obligations for the Content/Data: You acknowledge and agree not to distribute, disclose, upload, or transfer to any third party any content or data you receive from or which is displayed on the Site, which includes but is not limited to data files.
- Breach: We reserve the right to terminate your membership, delete all of your data and deny you access to any or all of your data stored at mybricklab.com if you breach this Agreement or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. We also reserve the right to terminate your membership, delete all of your data and deny you access to any or all of the site’s features at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- Site Availability: Maintenance will be at our discretion and may cause interruptions in service.
- Applicable Warranty: Per our refund policies, warranties are variable and can contain an AS-IS NO WARRANTY determination. brickLAB, Inc. offers no warranty on services, membership, therapies, classes, camps, lab room rentals, non-refundable deposits, or MOC products.
- Limit of Liability: EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL brickLAB, Inc. BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE AND OR IT’S CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR YOUR USE BY YOU TO brickLAB, Inc. BUT IN NO CASE WILL LIABILITY EXCEED $100. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR AVAILABLE RELIEF SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM brickLAB, Inc. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD SEEK LEGAL COUNSEL TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS.
- Compliance with Law: You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and anything related to us in both the purchase and sale of items and/or services.
- Notices: Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given through brickLAB, Inc. methods including written letter, e-mail, or phone.
- Notice for Claims of Copyright Infringement: Send inquiry to brickLAB, Inc. so we can examine or apply valid copyrights to products.
- Trademarks: LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
- General: This agreement together with all our policies are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, U.S.A. without respect to its conflict of laws principles. You agree that: (i) the Site Content shall be deemed in Texas, U.S.A. (ii) the Site Content shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over brickLAB, Inc, its owners or agents, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Denton County, Texas, U.S.A. If any provision of this agreement or policies shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed sever-able from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceable of any remaining provisions.